Subscribe via Email and get post sent straight to your inbox!

Friday, May 27, 2011

State of this blog......

This weekend is Memorial Day, and Man Drinks Beer is running in a half marathon on Sunday.

Accordingly, new beer reviews will be delayed until Sunday afternoon/night and Monday (this is assuming, of course, that I survive running 13.1 miles in 80+ degree heat).

In the mean time, check out this great entry on 99 Bottles today. Sam Adams has released a 12 pack of IPA that allows the drinker to compare and contrast several different single hops ales in one 12 pack. I see this 12 pack in my immediate future...

I am constantly tinkering with the layout in my spare time, but if you have suggestions to make it more user friendly, please let me know. I do want to work in more photos, and more craft beer event related items.

No comments: