Subscribe via Email and get post sent straight to your inbox!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

We interupt this blog due to Hurricane Irene....

I was attempting to write the latest IPA month post when Hurricane Irene rudely knocked out my power, bringing the awesome blue screen of death to my home computer.

After that, she knocked a tree down onto my car. While I was looking out the window, so I could see the whole thing happening..

So, I poured myself a Lagunita's IPA, seen here,  (which is totally awesome by the way- full review is forthcoming..) and sat my butt on the couch, where I listened to my 2 year old repeatedly yell at the wind to "be quiet!".



More beer blog coming at you as soon as we resolve our technical difficulties...

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Gotta love 2 y.o.'s...and Beer of course.